Entry requirement into National Diploma Programs
The entry requirements into National Diploma Programmes are as follows:
Five Credit level Passes in G.C.E ‘O’ level, Senior Secondary Certificate (SSCE) or NBTE at not more than …
Entry requirement into Higher National Diploma Programs
The minimum entry requirements into the Higher National Diploma Programmes are as follows…
BRIEF ON ADMISSION OFFICE
The Admission Unit is headed by Nagudia Osaro, a Principal Assistant Registrar (PAR) with other two senior officers, whose names are Mrs. Philomena Osaghea and Ms. Beauty Edetalen
The Admissions office is a unit under Registry saddled with the responsibility of processing Admissions for new Students. It ensures compliance with the guidelines and decisions of JAMB policy meeting on Admissions. The office carries out proper registration of students and documentation of their records.
- i. The approved general quota for institution and the distribution to the various programmes.
- ii. Minimum UTME score for each programme.
- iii. Components of cut-off marks and the allotted score for each component.
- iv. Cut-off mark for admission would be determined by the following:
- 1. Minimum UTME/ cut-off mark for Polytechnics
- 2. PUTME scores (if applicable)
- 3. Grading of senior school certificate (SSC) (if applicable)
- 4. Interview/practical scores (if applicable) and
- 5. The percentage % allotted to UTME scores should range from 50% to 100%.
- 1. jamb online original admission letter (applicable to those that did jamb utme, change of institution and have accepted their admission on jamb portal).
- 2. edopoly admission letter and acceptance letter original/photocopies of credentials
- 3. four passport photograph
- 4. guarantor’s letter and affidavith of good conduct
- 5. affidavith of non membership of secret cults duly signed by commissioner of oath.
- 6. birth certificate or sworn declaration of age
- 7. local government of origin.
- 8. matriculation number.
- 9. evidence of one year industrial training it (hnd only).