EXAMS AND RECORDS
SAR (Exams & Records)
BRIEF ON EXAMS AND RECORDS
The Exams and Records Unit of this Institute is responsible to the Registrar for matters concerning students’ National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) records and Statistics. This unit is responsible for the issuance of statements of results and transcripts as well as keeping of files and records of all the present and past ND and HND students of the Institute. These records are kept in safe custody and in a way that retrieval is easy. The records must be accurate, up to date and comprehensive from this unit, all internal and external requests for statistics of all students for various purposes are promptly met
This unit is also responsible for the authentication of results and records submitted to the Polytechnic based on the bases of which admission is given and the unit is also responsible for the verification/confirmation of all the results issue to students by the Polytechnic when third parties request for them. For the avoidance of doubt, third parties include government and non-governmental agencies seeking authentication of results/documents purportedly issued by the Polytechnic.
Currently, this unit has four (4) staff under it
- Taking custody of all the ND and HND results approved by the Academic Board.
- Responsible for retention of students’ personal files and records.
- Production and issuance of students’ statistics and related information to approved requesting authorities.
- Treat all correspondence concerning external results verification on behalf of the Registrar.
- Verification of all statements of results, for all programmes, purportedly issued by the Polytechnic.
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/edopolye/public_html/subdomain/wp-content/plugins/kingcomposer/shortcodes/kc_row.php on line 100