To create an effective , efficient and dynamic technical based institution to harness creative potentials with managerial and self reliance skills that impact positively on national technological challenges.
SCHOOLS AND PROGRAMS OFFERED
Edo State Polytechnic Offers Admission to Applicants who are ready to study and build their academical strengthRead more
To train qualitative middle level manpower with technological skills and develop their managerial abilities to be entrepreneurially innovative through firm practical and theoretical knowledge rooted in intensive research
ADMISSION AND PAYMENT
We Provide our Students with high level of quality teachings with affordable feeRead more
Edo State Polytechnic
(formally Edo State Institute of Technology and Management), came into existence with a bill signed into law by His Excellency the executive Governor of Edo State, Chief (Dr.) Lucky Nosakhare Igbinedion on 19/12/02. The idea to set up the school was to correct:
- The unfavourable admission criteria for her indigenes into federal polytechnics and Universities.
- Produce required manpower for industrial development.
- Produce graduates who are self reliant.
The change in the name of the institute was to meet NBTE requirements ratio of 70% – 30% technology to management courses.The aim of the institution as stated in the law are as follows:
- To provide training and research particularly in technological sciences.
- To arrange conferences, seminars and to provide higher education in the field of learning specified in 1. above.
- To disseminate scientific and technological knowledge among users especially scientist and researchers.
The Institute is located in Usen Town, Ovia South West Local Government Area of Edo State. It occupies the primises of former Elawure Grammar School. The Land area is about 3 Square miles or 4.8 square kilometers.
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/edopolye/public_html/subdomain/wp-content/plugins/kingcomposer/shortcodes/kc_row.php on line 100